2.5

I have used Delta products for most of my life. They use to last and could be repaired. I bought a kitchen, single faucet about 4 years ago. The cartridge that was to last a lifetime would not turn off without playing with the handle to stop the water flow. Since you cannot get parts locally but have to order them, I did not have a week to wait.

The bad part was when I went to take the faucet out. They replaced the sink washer with a plastic one that covers the nut that holds the faucet onto the sink. This was done so you could hand tighten the nut without a tool. The faucet was leaking into the base of the faucet but not enough to get the cabinet wet. It rusted the washer above the plastic washer/cover and the nut to the faucet. The nut above the plastic was nothing but rust, it was rusted through. This mess was a nightmare to get out.

Crawl under your sink and put a flashlight onto the base of the faucet. You see a rusted nut? Replace this piece of junk before it destroys your sink. My sink is stainless but if you have a enameled sink, this would rust your sink out. I have replaced many faucets. This was the worst one I have ever replaced and some of the others where 20 years old. The top of the faucet looked great, the bottom looked completely worn out.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Delta Faucet. The most disappointing about delta faucet faucet from Delta Faucet was disaster to remove , but reviewer liked easy to install. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Faucet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Delta Faucet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Faucet?

Comments