I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer.If all water is not out of the sprayer after use, the remaining water leaks all over the sink and under the cabinet (rotting the wood).
You would think that a product like a kitchen faucet would last longer then six months without any problems!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is it that when you put a faucet in your home Twenty years ago it would last for over a twenty year period?Today it seems like everything made is nothing more then junk!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That the product did not last
- Reason of review:
- Went to Delta web site to write a complaint and it would not go through
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delta Foundations Kitchen Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy. This product is dangerous and not stable, and you will not receive your money back. My family purchased the larger version of this pool, and it collapsed..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."