I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer.If all water is not out of the sprayer after use, the remaining water leaks all over the sink and under the cabinet (rotting the wood).

You would think that a product like a kitchen faucet would last longer then six months without any problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that when you put a faucet in your home Twenty years ago it would last for over a twenty year period?Today it seems like everything made is nothing more then junk!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. J-z_01 is quite happy with cost and stated that there is a room for improvement of that the product did not last. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "went to delta web site to write a complaint and it would not go through" of delta foundations kitchen faucet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $69. Delta Faucet needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delta foundations kitchen faucet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Delta Faucet.

Had an Experience with Delta Faucet?

Comments

I talked with Delta Faucet yesterday and they are sending me a new sprayer. It is really sad that a lot of items that we purchase today, fail to hold up to the quality of the past.

I'm sure the store would take care of it for you.