Had to replace our American Standard kitchen faucet after 13 years of service when I couldn't get the repair part same day.We bought a Delta Saville set at Lowe's..

We weren't allowed to open the box to inspect before purchase. Should have bought and opened at store and returned immediately. The American Standard piece is copper and bronze manufacture made in Germany. The sprayer hose is armored rubber with chrome plated brass ends.

The Delta has plastic hoses, common steel mounting pieces and a plastic braided hose on the sprayer head with plastic ends and retainer clips. The steel mounting pieces will undoubtedly rust making removal a nightmare. At $250 this wasn't a cheap piece for the quality.

We have seen real American manufactured faucet sets but they are too costly at $1,800 but we will be saving for one.I expect this Delta unit to last about a year so we will be repairing the American Standard to be ready.

Review about: Delta Faucet Faucet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Better quality with American manufacture.

I didn't like: Quality for price.

Had an Experience with Delta Faucet?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1334837

I purchased a Delta magnetic pull out nozzle for the kitchen sink.

My main complaint is that the handle is positional. To shut the water off the handle has to be in the utmost top middle position or it will continue to run or drip.

As long as the handle is up it should turn the water off, this one is positional.

This is quite annoying.